- Federal Solar Energy Tax Credits
- Consumers who install solar energy systems (including solar water heating and solar electric systems), receive a 30% tax credit for systems placed in service before December 31, 2016; the previous tax credit cap no longer applies.
- Maryland Solar Energy Grant Program
- Solar Photovoltaic System must be under 20kW to be eligible for $0.50/Watt DC.
- Visit the Maryland Energy Administration website for more information.
- Property Tax Credit Program
- Database of State Incentives for Renewable & Efficiency (DSIRE, http://www.dsireusa.org/) is a comprehensive source of information on state, local, utility and federal incentives and policies that promote solar energy. For the latest property tax credit, please visit DSIRE.
- Solar Renewable Energy Certificate
- A Solar Renewable Energy Certificate (or SREC), is a tradable instrument that represents the environmental benefits of electricity generated from renewable energy sources. One SREC represents one megawatt hour of electricity.
Ready to join the thousands of others installing solar on their home?
Schedule a Site Evaluation